Flipkart Big Saving Days 23rd – 27th June 2020
What is the offer?
* 10% Instant Discount with HDFC Bank Cards & EMI Transactions.
What is the offer duration?
* 23rd June 2020 ( 00:00 Hours) to 27th June 2020 (23:59 Hours).
* For Flipkart Plus members, the sale will begin from 22nd June 2020 (20:00 Hours) to 27th June 2020 (23:59 Hours).
What other conditions should apply to avail the offer?
|Category||Minimum Transaction||Maximum Discount per card
with CC & CC/DC EMI
|Maximum Discount per card
(Except Grocery & Mobiles)
|Total savings per card||1500||500|
*Including Travel and 2GUD
* As per the above illustrated details, in order to avail HDFC Bank discount customer has to meet the minimum entry hurdle criteria.
* In order to avail the offer on travel, customers must enter the promo code ‘FKHDFC’ and new customers of travel Platform must enter code ‘FKHDFCNEW’. The bank discount amount for travel bookings is calculated on the net payable amount minus the convenience fee. Cart value of INR 4,999 should be excluding booking charges/convenience fee.
How it works ?
Example: Below are the discounts on purchase of Lifestyle items and Mobile each for more than or equal to Rs.4999, and Grocery for more than or equal to Rs. 1499.
|Category Wise items||Cart Value||Max Discount per card
WithCC & CC/DC EMI
|Max Discount per card
|Know More >Click Here|
How do I check if a product is eligible?
* Offer is applicable across all categories. However, the offer will not apply on purchase of select products. Please check if the offer is listed on the product page, before making the purchase.
* For a complete list of exclusions, please refer to the detailed Terms and Conditions.
Is the offer applicable on all HDFC Cards?
* This Offer is applicable on all HDFC Bank Credit/ Debit and EMI transactions except for transactions made using HDFC Bank Corporate or Commercial cards.
* Instant discount on HDFC Bank Debit Card EMI is available for a select base of customers, on select products sold by select sellers only. These customers will be able to view the offer on their payment page. No other customers will be able to avail of this offer.
* Offer is NOT applicable on transactions made through Internet Banking
*Offer is NOT applicable on No Cost EMI Transactions with Debit card and Credit Card
Will I get the offer if I pay through Flipkart Gift Card partially?
* Yes, you can avail the offer. In this case, offer will only apply on the amount paid through HDFC Bank Debit or Credit Cards against the eligible product(s). Please refer above illustration for minimum entry hurdle and maximum discount
Will I get the offer if I pay using an HDFC Card via PhonePe?
*No, offer will not apply to payments made from HDFC Bank Debit and Credit Cards via PhonePe payment option.
How many times can this offer be applied?
*There is no limit on the number of transactions. However, you can avail up to a maximum discount of INR 1500 per Card with Credit Cards and Credit/Debit EMI transactions and maximum discount of INR 500 with Debit Card transactions. Maximum Discount per card is a cumulative discount across all platforms of Flipkart (Flipkart, Grocery, 2Gud and Travel).
Terms and Conditions
- This offer (“Offer”) is co-sponsored by HDFC Bank Limited (HDFC Bank / Bank)and Flipkart Advanz Private Limited (“Flipkart Advanz”) on www.flipkart.com, Flipkart mobile app and Flipkart mobile site including www.2gud.com (collectively referred to as “Platform”), which Platform is owned and operated by Flipkart Internet Private Limited (Flipkart, We or Our). It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current HDFC Bank Credit and Debit Card (“Cardholder/You/Your” and “Card”).
- By participating in the Offer (defined below), Cardholder agree to be bound by:
- these terms and conditions (“T&C”);
- all applicable terms and conditions of the Bank.
- The Offer is valid from 23rd June 2020 (00:00 Hours) to 27th June 2020 (23:59 Hours). For Flipkart Plus members, sale will begin from 22nd June 2020 (20:00 Hours) to 27th June 2020 (23:59 Hours)
- Under this Offer, Cardholders will get a 10% instant discount as per the below mentioned details on the purchase of select ranges of products sold on the Platform during the offer period. The discount will be applied to the Net Cart Value (NCV). NCV shall mean the total value of only the eligible product/s in the cart after all applicable discounts and exchange offer redemptions.
|Category||Minimum Transaction (NCV)||Maximum Discount per card
with CC & CC/DC EMI
|Maximum Discount per card
(Except Grocery & Mobiles)
|Total savings per card||1500||500|
*Including Travel and 2GUD
In order to avail the offer on travel, customers must enter the promo code ‘FKHDFC’ and new customers of Travel Platform must enter code ‘FKHDFCNEW’. The bank discount amount for travel bookings is calculated on the net payable amount minus the convenience fee. Cart value of INR 4,999 should be excluding booking charges/convenience fee
- The offer is applicable across all categories, with the exclusion of the following products:
- Flipkart Gift Vouchers.
- Infant milk substitutes, feeding bottles or infant foods.
- Select Godrej Furniture products.
- Select Realme Phones.
- Select Samsung Mobiles.
- GOQii Fitness smart band/Tracker.
- Select Apple Products.
- Pre Order Products.
- Gold and Silver Coins.
- Life Insurance
- The Offer is NOT applicable on transactions made using Corporate & Commercial Card
- In case partial payment is made through Flipkart Gift Card,offer will only apply on the amount paid through HDFC Bank Debit or Credit Cards against the eligible product(s). Please refer above illustration for minimum entry hurdle and maximum discount
- There is no limit on the number of transactions. However, you can avail up to a maximum discount of INR 1500 per Card with Credit Cards and Debit/Credit EMI transactions and maximum discount of INR 500 with Debit Card transactions. Maximum Discount per card is a cumulative discount across all platforms of Flipkart (Flipkart, Grocery, 2Gud and Travel).
Detailed Terms and Conditions
- All Cardholders, excluding HDFC Bank Corporate Cards, with no outstanding of more than 30 days are eligible for this Offer.
- In case of Debit Card EMI, the discretion to allow the payment lies with the bank issuing the debit card. Flipkart will have no obligation or liability in the event the bank refuses to process the transaction for any reason
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance
- If the customer fails in timely payment of EMI, there may be additional interests/penalty which may be levied by the bank which may be higher than the discount offered under this scheme
- Flipkart will not charge a processing fee for availing EMI option. Bank may however charge processing fee or cancellation charges as per the bank’s policies. Such charges shall be paid by me and will not be refundable even in the event of return/cancellation of the order
- Customer may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied for the same
- This Offer is NOT applicable on transactions made through Internet Banking/ Phone Pe payment option.
- The Offer is not applicable for Card-on-delivery transactions or orders converted from Cash On Delivery to Prepaid.
- In case of cancellation of your order, the transaction will not qualify for the Offer. If You cancel part of Your order, You will qualify for the Offer only on the net amount You pay basis eligibility.
- The Bank/Flipkart/Flipkart Advanz reserves the right to disqualify the Cardholder(s) from the benefits of the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for availing the benefits under the said Offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The Bank, Flipkart Advanz and Flipkart reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- Delinquent and over-limit Card and Cardholders will not qualify for this Offer.
- Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary, and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by Bank/Flipkart Advanz to conduct further, similar or other offers.
- The above Offer is by way of a special offer for Bank Credit & Debit Cards holders only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card member agreement. The terms of the above schemes shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card member agreement.
- You understand that Flipkart may share Your transactional data with the Bank and Flipkart Advanz for purposes of this Offer and for checking Your eligibility for their products and services and by participating in this Offer, You expressly consent to this sharing of Your data for these purposes.
- Any query regarding the Offer will be entertained only till 26th July 2020. Post such date Bank, Flipkart Advanz and Flipkart will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Offer from any persons.
- Bank/Flipkart/Flipkart Advanz do not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Offer and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability to sellers on the Platform.
- All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc. that are being offered can be availed by the Cardholders as part of this exclusive offer as mentioned in the communication.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. None of the parties shall under any circumstances be responsible towards the same.
- Products offered under this Offer are subject to availability from the respective participating merchants/sellers on the Platform and accordingly the Bank, Flipkart Advanz or Flipkart in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products.
- Under no circumstance will the Offer/discount being offered under this Offer be settled with cash in lieu by Bank or by Flipkart or by Flipkart Advanz.
- Returned transactions, disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the Offer
- The Bank and Flipkart Advanz will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of any additional benefits offered by seller(s) on products/services made available by it and the same shall be at the sole risk and consequences of such seller(s) and without reference to the Bank and Flipkart Advanz.
- Flipkart, Flipkart Advanz or the seller(s) shall not be liable for any failure by the Bank to honor the transaction and for any technical issues attributable to the Bank because of which the transaction made by the Cardholder was not successful. The Bank shall indemnify and hold Flipkart Advanz, Flipkart and seller harmless against any claims by the Cardholder for unsuccessful completion of the transaction. Further, the Bank shall solely be liable to the Cardholder for wrongful remittance of the amounts by it, without any reference to Flipkart or Flipkart Advanz or sellers.
- All government Levies like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Offer.
- This Offer shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority.
- Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be jointly appointed by the Bank and Flipkart Advanz for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at Mumbai for the Bank and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against the Bank.
- All liability with respect to the products purchased lies with the respective sellers and neither Flipkart Advanz nor the Bank shall be in any way responsible for the same.
- This Offer is valid only in India. The minimum age of such Cardholder shall be 18 years.
- Further, as required by applicable law, in the event that the Cardholder makes a purchase of an amount equal to or above Rs. 2,00,000, the Cardholder will be required to upload a scanned copy of his/her PAN card on the Platform, within 4 days of making the purchase, failing which, the purchase made by the Cardholder will be cancelled. The requirement to submit the PAN card arises only once and if it has been submitted once by the Cardholder, it need not be submitted again. The order of the Cardholder will be cancelled if there is a discrepancy between the name of the Cardholder and the name on the PAN Card.
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures